Mr. Galin is of counsel in the firm’s Corporate & Real Estate Department. Since joining the firm in 1995, he has become one of the top attorneys in the region on issues pertaining to corporate mergers and acquisitions, securities regulation, financial institutions, equity financing, and complex commercial transactions.
Mr. Galin works closely with clients and deals frequently with regulatory authorities on a wide range of matters involving: corporate takeovers, corporate governance, securities law registration, disclosure and compliance, Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance, regulatory issues affecting banks and other financial institutions, new bank formations, executive compensation, business expansion, and complex commercial contracts and transactional documents.
Mr. Galin began his distinguished legal career as an attorney with the Office of the Comptroller of Currency in Washington, D.C., in the Securities & Corporate Practices Division, before moving to private practice in Los Angeles where he was a partner in a prominent California law firm. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced law for six years in Tokyo, Japan as a gaikokuho-jimu-bengoshi (licensed foreign lawyer) with a large, international business law firm.
- Foreign language: Japanese.
- AV® Certification Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Vegas INC: Top Lawyers 2013
- State Bar of Nevada, Administrative Law Section, Vice Chairman
- Japan America Society of Nevada, Director
- State Bar of Nevada, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- District of Columbia Bar, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Business Law Section, Former Chairman
- Daini Tokyo Bar Association, Member, 1989-1995