Ms. Tyler is an associate in the firm’s Estate Planning, Probate & Guardianship Department. Her practice is focused primarily on estate planning and probate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Tyler worked at a boutique law firm focusing on estate planning for high net worth individuals. She has spoken at various local seminars regarding estate planning.
Ms. Tyler has been designated as an “AV/Preeminent Attorney®” as rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Helping families design and implement comprehensive estate plans – utilizing various trusts, wills and other techniques – for estates of all sizes including upwards of $50 million and more.
- Successfully negotiating resolution of contested trust and estate matters – involving millions of dollars – prior to trial.
- Guiding clients from Nevada – and from all across the country – with the process of probating the estates of loved ones.
- Working closely with families of minor children to navigate the probate process and guardianship proceedings simultaneously following the untimely passing of a parent.
- Assisting families of seniors to obtain and manage guardianships and also representing clients involved with contested guardianship matters.
- Working with professionals, business owners and other high net worth individuals to evaluate their risk levels and implement appropriate asset protection planning techniques.
- Advising a local trust company in its role as trustee to oversee trust administration and annual trust accountings.
- Counseling family run businesses about the proper structures to manage and operate their companies as well as integrating comprehensive business succession plans.
- Nevada Business: Legal Elite, 2013
- AV® Certification Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Wealth Counsel, Member
- State Bar of Nevada Probate and Trust Section, Member
- Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council, Member
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys, Member
- Junior League of Las Vegas, Board of Directors Treasurer and Past Chair of Advocacy Committee
- P.E.O. Chapter G, Member and Past President
- Las Vegas Nebraskan Club, Member